Here the original of a doll with which we will draw.
Here that at us it has to turn out approximately.
1. First of all we have to draw a skeleton with allocation of reference points, the head of it to be near at hand. A skeleton structure very simple therefore here the main thing is correct to reflect scale. We will begin a portrayal with the head, we will draw a face contour and an eye, and also a nose.
2. Now we will draw lips at Bladgud, then eyes, a bang, ears and the head. Erase all unnecessary lines which are in the head.
3. We start drawing. At first we will draw a neck, then a collar, then a tie and a collar from a coat.
4. Draw sleeves, the top part of a trunk, then a brush.
5. We draw the lower part of a coat and a foot with boots.
6. We look that at us it has to turn out.
7. Now we will pass to a horse (or horses). Can draw IT on a single sheet not to bother with a scale concerning a doll of School of Monsters. So, draw a muzzle of a horse, then an eye, ears and a neck.
8. We draw the body and lines specifying an arrangement of feet.
9. We trace feet at a horse which are closer to us.
Then we trace feet which are farther from us.
10. We draw a mane, a tail, then a bridle and a saddle.
11. We erase all excess lines, we paint over hoofs and the horse is ready.