1. We do a sketch.
2. We draw a blue pencil black wool, not strongly pressing.
3. Further we plan the most dark sites of red wool and the lightest.
4. It is more surely planned.
5. We add different shades.
6. Still we add shades.
7. We do more and more dark.
8. We plan a black pencil contours of black strips of wool.
9. We paint over strips black strands of wood.
10. Round black strips of wool, we strike brown strands of wood.
11. We darken everything.
12. We add more different strands of wood.
13. We add orange shades.
14. To add all approximately that realistic wool was ready. Wool is ready.
Author: Polina Kazakova. Let's tell it many thanks for such detailed stage-by-stage lesson of drawing of hair of tiger.