1. Let's start drawing with the center of a flower. It is the simplified scheme of drawing of this difficult flower. Make some wavy lines, these are the ends of the central petals acting in the middle. Then continue to draw petals. You should not do them very precisely, as in drawing, you after all the person, but not the scanner.
2. Draw petals at the edges of the revealed rose.
3. Add two more petals on the right from below and trace greens under a rose, then draw the main line passing along a flower and trace a stalk.
4. Draw lines of small stalks and leaves on them.
5. Draw leaves and thorns.
6. Take pink and light green pencils, lead round contours of a flower, leaves and a stalk. Then take a rubber and erase a simple pencil so that there were only color contours.
7. Paint over a flower in the light pink color, and leaves light green (on a pencil strongly do not press that color was pale).
8. Put with the same pink pencil strokes in the direction of growth of petals (in the direction of veins), only press on a pencil more strongly to give a saturation to color.
9. Put even more strokes with a pink pencil for giving of even more dark shade pink.
10. To make a dark shade round strokes (shading by curls) on the ends of petals. To create lighter shade, take an eraser and slightly erase part of color.
11. You have to practice and find own solutions for improvement of drawing. Experiment with a color on a separate sheet of paper as one color will be combined with another. It seems to me that the author added a little more red color at the edges of petals and from above a violet shade.
12. Take a dark green pencil and start painting over. Paint over a stalk a dark red pencil, hardly touching paper.
13. Darken stalks and a basis of leaves, leaving untouched streaks on them.
14. Paint over molding in the dark green color.
15. When stop drawing leaves, take a dark red pencil and very gently and a little bit add a weak shade red on leaves.