1. Very thin lines draw a circle, in mind present directing, can not draw them as the head very small and it will give dirt. Eyes are slightly below than the middle of a circle. The pencil has to be very ground that you could draw such fine details. There is a portrait basis lesson in a fullface where it is visually shown that distance between eyes equally to length of an eye and wings of a nose should not overstep the bounds of the straight lines lowered down from edges of an eye (from the third century). But so the person very small, we everything have to present it only visually and draw as on the picture.
2. We draw a face form, hair, ears and lips at Leon.
3. Now we need to draw the guy's body. That there were correct proportions measure length from a forehead on a chin and down we postpone 8 of these distances. Then we draw a skeleton, then schematically we draw a figure, clothes and we erase a skeleton that further it did not disturb us.
4. Since all of us drew scales correctly, we should not think of it any more and simply we will start tracing. The first business we draw a shirt form.
Then hands and folds on a shirt.
Jeans and sneakers.
Characteristic folds on jeans and a few additional lines on sneakers.
5. Here such young man has to turn out, we compare drawings, we correct inaccuracies.
You can look at drawing of the girl, a female portrait, man's portrait.