1. At first we draw an oval as a body.
2. Now eyes, that is two connected ovals which are closer to the right side. (its right side is on our left).
3. Now pupils with patches of light, in the form of two black ovals with two more ovals inside which we do not paint over.
And then we draw a cheek.
4. We start drawing in detail a nose. From the end of a cheek we draw the line going on a diagonal to top, and there with a curve, we conduct it below and conducting it to the left side we draw allegedly a semicircle.
5. We extend a nose a little more and we draw from there semicircular mouth. And then we start being engaged in a hairdress.
6. we draw one more hair, and then there are some hair going down, to the left. (I will remind: Its right side is on our left).
7. Now we draw a horn in the form of a long and thin triangle, and in a stripe.
8. We finish a hairdress.
9. We draw a tail and we clean unnecessary lines, that is what I marked red.
10. That's all! Enjoy drawing or decorate time! For those who wants to decorate I also represented drawing in color.
Author of a stage-by-stage lesson: maynkraft Mang. Thanks for a lesson!
There is one more lesson where it is shown how to draw a pafl a dog, a cat and a simple pafl. The lesson is here.
Also can interest you lessons:
1. A card on Birthday.
2. A heart with wings
3. Pigeon of the world
4. Mishka Teddie