1. We draw face contours.
2. We draw ears.
3. We draw a back and a sherstka on a neck.
4. Dorisovyvayem contours of hands.
5 we Draw a tree which holds the Code pads.
6. We direct contours of pads.
7. We trace claws on pads.
8 we Draw a mouth and a nose.
9 we Draw eyes, brows and we trace a sherstka on the head.
10 we Draw a uvula, teeth and a sherstka of the head on each side.
11. We direct lines on a nose, we add a sherstka on a hand of a bear cub and bark on a tree.
12. We lead round contours a gel pen.
13. We decorate a bear cub to the Code and we add a tummy.
14. We append the signature.
Author of a lesson: Igor Zolotov. Thanks to Igor big for a detailed lesson of drawing of a bear cub.
Watch it still lessons:
1. Mouse Sonya
2. A lion from Madagascar
3. A peacock from the Kung fu the Panda
4. The mouse standing on hinder legs