1. Let's draw a circle, then the line on a diagonal showing bulb length, then we draw smooth transition of a glass flask and a socle (the metal ridge basis which we twist in a cartridge). Click on the image that to increase it.
2. We draw approximately edges of a socle and we shade them (we smear paper, cotton wool, etc.).
3. We remove a contour of a socle and an interior which consists of a leg of a bulb, glass flat (1) through which pass current inputs (electrodes) (2) and bodies of heat (3), and also holders (4) who hold a heat body.
4. We shade all surface of a bulb and then we shade.
5. Then we direct a contour, we shade we (shade) a flask body, leaving not touched a place on the middle.
6. By Klyachka or an eraser we do patches of light, we trace a bulb interior.
7. We trace a socle carving, then we shade, then we shade.
8. We do patches of light, we draw a shadow which falls from a lamp.
9. We shade, thus it is necessary to create smooth transitions of dark and light sites.
10. We trace a socle basis carving, directing lines are fatter and doing patches of light.
Approximately so it has to turn out.
11. We add still dark lines, we trace an interior.
We trace bends further, we paint over an insulator, we do a shadow from a lamp even more darkly, we add patches of light.
12. Here you learned how to draw a 3D bulb with a pencil step by step, we watch ready result, we compare, we correct inaccuracies.