Equipment of drawing — mixed: water color pencils, a water color, thin felt-tip pens for strands of wood.
1. I do a sketch on water color paper.
2. Now it is necessary to wet accurately water that part of paper which will be a background.
3. I remove surplus of water the wrung-out brush.
4. I gather on a brush a little diluted water of paint and accurately I distribute it on damp paper.
5. A brush it is possible to add akvarelk in those places where we want a background more darkly.
6. The background is ready on a chernovushka.
7. Now I clean a water color and I take water color pencils. In principle it would be possible to take and usual, but at that time from soft at me were only water color. I start studying eyes and a nose, always from the lightest. We will always manage to darken.
8. Further I work on a raduzhka, having added green color.
9. That the cat recovered, I always try to study eyes almost at once.
10. We start working on fur, thin strokes on wool growth.
11. I try to make strips in a shape of a body that they emphasized volume.
I trace strands of wood thin felt-tip pens.
12. I made moustaches thin felt-tip pens, without having left in advance white places.
13. Under a chin I darkened a gray pencil that there was a shadow a little.
14. Then I regretted that did not leave moustaches white and decided to try from to scratch.
I do not know as far as it turned out well … But, it seems, about such equipment I heard.
15. Added green pencils of blades a little. It seems as cane cat.
Author: Caracal. Source: animalist.pro
There are still lessons:
1. A cat in equipment a water color
2. Wild cat water color
3. Lioness water color
4. Cat colored pencils
5. Leopard colored pencils