1. Let's begin a lesson of drawing of Yoda with the head. Draw a circle and the directing curves, then eyes, a nose and mouth.
2. Now we will trace a shape of the head and the left ear, the line closing a chin is there will be a collar. If you draw such difficult character, I, hope, you know that the left ear to be on the right since we sit the rehouse to the monitor. Same most if we razgovorit with the person looking at each other, his left side to be to the right of us, I hope, you understood who did not know it.
3. We draw the right ear and a set of wrinkles on the face. Grind well a pencil that lines were thin.
4. We pass to a body. At first we will draw a skeleton, then a sketch, it is not necessary to draw in detail yet. At this stage we form the correct arrangement and scale (a body proportion).
5. Now we start tracing. We draw a cape (or what it at it?). On the following picture look at the increased option.
6. We trace the second hands, the right brush, is more true visible part, a bandage (?) on waists and trousers.
7. We draw the left hand, feet, a sword and a set of characteristic folds on clothes. With feet, I think, problems should not arise, and here to draw a brush pass to the following picture and look at it in more detail.
8. If there were any lines a sketch, erase them, and at you such Jedi Yoda from "Star wars" has to turn out approximately.
Also you can look at drawing of an ork, the spiderman, an anubis, a fire, a mask Guy Fox.