1. For a start draw a circle and the directing middle of the head and an arrangement of eyes, determine by hyphens location of eyes (approximately on three equal pieces) and a nose. Allocate with a dark stain area of eyes.
2. Draw a nose with nostrils, a mouth and a muzzle.
3. Further shape of the head and ears.
4. Put a dark color on the head and emphasize eyes huskies.
5. Outline a body arrangement, determine by hyphens on the hill length of paws.
6. Trace forepaws and a breast.
7. Then back, hinder legs and tail.
8. Draw a collar on a neck at a dog and paint over dark sites of a body, a little bit doing them fluffy.
9. Finish still small sites on paws of dark color wool, hinder legs can be made slightly shaded, paint over a nose at Siberian huskies.