1. We plan position of the head. It is important to remember turn. Began lines rozhek, a nose and future wrinkles ahead of eyes (nose bridge) have to be parallel. Here at once some jambs — the line rozhek at me is not absolutely parallel those two and too thin neck. Subsequently I will correct the second; the first, to a regret, it was not succeeded to correct. Click on the image to increase.
2. We show contours of a nose, lips, canines and language. DO NOT PRESS the PENCIL! Teeth have to be almost perpendicular to lips.
3. Contour of an eye, horn armor and wrinkles of a nose bridge. Corrected a neck jamb.
4. Contour horn curls. As you can see, they are divided into sectors. Also on them there are cracks — our dragon, probably, butsat more than once someone the horns. Also a marking of thorns on a back. The size of thorns does not decrease, and even on the contrary, simply on their back it is not visible because of a neck.
5. Contour of webby outgrowths. Scales on forward part of a neck. we finish a contour of horn armor with thorns. We finish a contour in general.
Part 2. Shading.
It is important to remember that:
- light falls on the right from above;
- it is necessary to emphasize with shading a form of scales, armor, eyes, etc.;
- we try to use well ground pencil;
- we do not smear a stroke fingers, a hand, an elbow or still something like that;
- on light it is necessary to do easy thin shading with big gaps between strokes, and in a shadow gaps it is less, the stroke is more rigid, it is possible to do cross strokes (but the corner between them has to be small).
6. We shade an eyeball and area about an eye, we paint over a pupil, leaving a patch of light.
7. We draw the bones growing from above areas of eyes, we shade them taking into account the direction of light, we apply details on a membrane.
8. We detail membrane area, then cross shading we create shades (tone) in a cheek at a dragon. We trace cloves.
9. We draw cloves on a forehead, we trace frontal part of a dragon by means of the same cross shading, creating wrinkles and dredging.
10. We trace horns, designating contours of patches of light on each of sections.
11. We create texture about a mouth, we paint over a nose.
12. We trace teeth from below of the lower jaw, we paint over a lip of the top jaw at a dragon and an oral cavity.
13. We paint over language, we draw saliva, we shade a muzzle of a dragon.
14. It is necessary for us is most realistic to represent metal scales on forward part of a neck. Shadows on it very dark, as well as reflexes. It is possible to add patches of light.
15. We draw scales on a neck, for this purpose at first thin lines we create the direction of scales, on the picture it is a little visible these directing lines, then we shade each scale.
16. Ah here it — the end! Besides that we doshtrikhovyvat scales, we still have to show transparency of a membrane on outgrowths. For this purpose it is necessary to plan dark silhouettes of thorns and a horn which are behind a membrane.