1) We draw contours of an upper lip.
2) We draw contours of cheeks.
3) We draw a nose.
4) We draw which contours of a salmon caught the Code.
5) We draw a lower lip and a sherstka on a breast.
6) Dorisovyvayem a sherstka also we draw head contours.
7) We draw eyes and eyelids.
8) We draw right (for it left) an ear.
9) We draw a chubchik.
10) We draw left (for it right) an ear and dorisovyvay to a salmon a mouth.
11) We draw brows and in more detail we trace left (for it right) an ear.
12) We draw left (for it right) a pad.
13) We draw trunk contours.
14) We draw right (for it left) a pad (the part of a pad is in water).
15) We draw to a small fish a tail.
16) We draw to a salmon fins.
17) We draw ripples in the water.
18) At a background we draw outlines of rocks.
19) We draw contours of rocks in more detail.
20) We lead round the main contours a gel pen (blue - water, black - rocks and to the Code).
21) We decorate to the Code.
22) We append the signature
Author of a lesson: Igor Zolotov. Thanks to Igor for a lesson!
Watch still its lessons:
1. A peacock from Kungfu Pand
2. One more drawing of a bear cub to the Code
4. Dragon Shtormorez