1) At first we need to define where there will be our head in a sheet of paper (A3 or A2 format). For this purpose we will plan overall dimensions, vymeryav ratios of width and height of the represented object. It is best of all to leave more place from front part.
2) We will plan the total amount of the head further, we will define a foreshortening, finding of front part in your foreshortening.
3) let's divide a face into proportional parts of the face (in this foreshortening the average line of eyes is located on the middle) we will plan a nose tip, a nose bridge, nadbrovny arches, the average line of a mouth, a chin.
4) Let's find an inclination of the head, and the line of front parts in the long term (there is a reduction)
That is closer to us, it seems more that further — it is less, that is it is reduced.
5) Let's find under what corner a nose, a post-swarm axial for front part. We begin with creation of a nose.
Everything depends on our foreshortening if we are below the represented object, we see the lower side of a nose, if to the right of object — the right side of a nose, and frontal, in the long term. (as in ours cases. Here examples of creation of a nose obrubovka.
6) in the same way we will construct also other parts of the face:
Lips and chin
It is necessary to build all face and the head on sides. And as a result we will receive it:
WORK ON SHADING
1) Let's define light falls from what party.
In our case From above on the right.
In that case sides on which direct light the lightest on which the sliding light — is slightly more dark gets, the most dark sides are turned off from light. it is necessary not to forget about reflexes, but they are not lighter than light. If you draw the gibsovy head (as in my case) do not forget about materiality of a gibs. It is necessary to increase boundary contrasts, and to make brighter reflexes and light.
As a result here that will turn out:
Examples of obrubovka in other foreshortenings: (Author N. G. Li)
P.S. Thanks to all to whom my lesson was pleasant, I tried. I will be glad to see your robots. And good luck to you in your undertakings and talents. If there are questions on a lesson. I will listen, and than I will help a smog. Izvenite for quality of images (it is made on the mobile phone). The author of the first obrubovka I am Art_Yana. demiart.ru source