2) We start drawing in detail a body. That it was more similar to Minecraft, try to do very few diagonal lines and not in which case do not do it by curves, triangles, or circles.
3) Now we draw tops of the lateral heads, their mouths, and we connect to a body.
4) We detail the top part of the Drying-up Storm and we draw eyes.
5) Now we draw teeth and the forward head. It can be not led round since all of us will equally paint over a body therefore inkings it will be visible not. We do teeth in style of a chessboard: in one place is not present, and on the same place on the other hand is. I do not think that many understood me therefore simply we look at the picture.
6) We add feelers. We will already finish soon.
7) Now we draw the tightening beams proceeding from eyes of the Drying-up Storm.
8) We erase all auxiliary lines and it is ready. It was necessary to decorate.
9) Thanks that looked at this lesson up to the end!
Author of a lesson: Minecraft Man32. Thanks for a lesson!
Still lessons of Minecraft:
1. A sword from Maynkraft
2. STIV — the person from Maynkraft