These two dragons are similar, only one live in water, and others are heavenly dragons. Their body have a snake and figurative form with a little head, short paws and a long tail.
1. 3 images with a skeleton, muscles and a general view of two dragons in comparison are given below. At the Chinese dragon (east) of a paw very small in comparison with his body, he has magic which gives it the chance to fly without necessary physiological structure of a body. Press the picture to increase it.
2. Comparison of the heads of a water dragon with Chinese.
At a water dragon teeth are located in two ranks in the form of needles, is available moving forward a jaw which is intended for a perekusyvaniye, on them teeth very strong. Also the water dragon has couple more of canines with the paralyzing poison. Transparent eyelids are intended for protection of eyes, the dragon with rough scales with slime is covered.
Feature of the Chinese dragon are pronounced nostrils from which he lets out fire. His teeth are located in one row. Eyes look forward, as at the person.
3. Examples of construction back and forepaws are given.
4. Let's draw a water dragon. We draw a body basis the line, we allocate with circles places of the head, chest and back areas. Images increase.
We trace the head, bodies, flippers and a tail.
We erase auxiliary lines and we direct contours of a water dragon, we detail and we carry out shading.
5. Let's draw east dragon. Principle of drawing same.
Author: WhiteGrifon Source: demiart.ru
Look dragons of different elements:
1. Dragon of Fire
2. Dragon of Water.
3. Dragon of Earth.
4. Dragon of Air.