1. A pencil 2B shade cross shading different a sheet of paper, then shade.
2. Before we draw, tone of a leaf has to be as it is possible smoothly and is evenly shaded. Then by means of an eraser (klyachka) make the main background of falls. All pictures increase.
3. Slightly walk an eraser, creating a form of clouds in the sky.
4. Now it is necessary to allocate a basis of clouds, for this purpose make lighter shades by means of a rubber (klyachka) at clouds.
5. Draw the general forms of the nature (2B).
6. Add still a whiteness rubber to falls.
7. We need to finish a sky portrayal, for this purpose use an eraser and shading to give the form to clouds, and for allocation of contours of clouds use a pencil 4H. We work at the left for the right.
8. Using combinations of B and 2B, draw a form of trees and the district along the river and falls.
9. By means of an eraser and shading make more fluffy foam and the general background of splashes from water.
10. We do more smooth water in the foreground.
11. Draw bushes and part of a stone (earth) in the foreground on the right. Here we also drew falls with a pencil.
Watch still a rose in a pot, a carnation, a tree, a dandelion.