1. We draw a circle and directing, then a nose and a very narrow section of eyes. At the real tiger of course other section of eyes.
2. Then we draw pupils, a muzzle, a mouth, a chin and a contour of the head of a tigress. Its head is a little turned sideways therefore one part seems small, other part of the head big.
3. We draw teeth, moustaches, ears and we start drawing a muzzle color.
4. The tigress at us costs in a fighting pose, we will start drawing a body from the case and hands.
Then we will schematically draw feet, a tail, a vest.
5. We trace details: paws, feet, tail.
We draw pillows on paws, then strips (color) on hands and a tail, we trace a footcloth and slippers and a pattern on a vest.
6. Hands at a tigress have different shades therefore we will draw the lines separating them.